I received my SU! order last week and was very excited about the new clear mounted stamp sets. I ordered "Fox & Friends" and "With all My Heart" stamp sets.
I also ordered the SU! paper stack and designer paper from the SU! mini catalog. I didn't have time to play with my stuff until yesterday and since Valentine's day is around the corner, I made some V-day cards using my new stuff.
Barb (a.ka. snowmanlover) is my SU! demo and she's having a Customer Appreciation Week on her blog http://snowmanlover.blogspot.com/. Basically, she asked her friends and customers to send her pictures of cards/crafts made using beautiful designer paper pack from the new mini to post them on her blog. Today was my turn. Hope you like them.
- SU! Whisper White cardstock
- SU! Very Vanilla cardstock
- SU! Chocolate Chip cardstock
- SU! Pretty in Pink cardstock
- SU! Chocolate Chip classic ink pad
- SU! Real Red classic ink pad
- SU! Specialty Designer Series Paper: Sending Love Specialty
- SU! Sending Love Epoxy Brads: Chocolate Chip 1/4"
- Uniball Signo white pen
- Cateye Chestnut Roan ink pad
- SU! Flower Fusion Too felt flowers in Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip (retired)
- White brads from M's
- SU! With All My Heart Clear-mounted stamp set
- Acrylic block from M's
- Martha Stewart's scoring board
- SU! Whimsical Words stamp set (Sale-a-bration gift)
- SU! Scallop trim border punch (Sale-a-bration gift)