Sunday, January 31, 2010

V-day Cards

I received my SU! order last week and was very excited about the new clear mounted stamp sets. I ordered "Fox & Friends" and "With all My Heart" stamp sets.
I also ordered the SU! paper stack and designer paper from the SU! mini catalog. I didn't have time to play with my stuff until yesterday and since Valentine's day is around the corner, I made some V-day cards using my new stuff.
Barb (a.ka. snowmanlover) is my SU! demo and she's having a Customer Appreciation Week on her blog http://snowmanlover.blogspot.com/. Basically, she asked her friends and customers to send her pictures of cards/crafts made using beautiful designer paper pack from the new mini to post them on her blog. Today was my turn. Hope you like them.
Materials:
  • SU! Whisper White cardstock
  • SU! Very Vanilla cardstock
  • SU! Chocolate Chip cardstock
  • SU! Pretty in Pink cardstock
  • SU! Chocolate Chip classic ink pad
  • SU! Real Red classic ink pad
  • SU! Specialty Designer Series Paper: Sending Love Specialty
  • SU! Sending Love Epoxy Brads: Chocolate Chip 1/4"
  • Uniball Signo white pen
  • Cateye Chestnut Roan ink pad
  • SU! Flower Fusion Too felt flowers in Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip (retired)
  • White brads from M's

Tools:

  • Nestabilities
  • Cuttlebug
  • SU! With All My Heart Clear-mounted stamp set
  • Acrylic block from M's
  • Martha Stewart's scoring board
  • SU! Whimsical Words stamp set (Sale-a-bration gift)
  • SU! Scallop trim border punch (Sale-a-bration gift)

4 comments:

  1. THESE ARE GORGEOUS!! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME POST THEM ON MY BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous! You do beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Audrey! I am glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. YES, thanks for adding my blog button! I have yours on too!!

    ReplyDelete