After experiencing so many problems with my blog (wasn't able to fix it), I thought it was time to share some of my creations with you.
This week I made 45 graduation party favors for my mom. She is a school teacher and her school is having a graduation party by the beginning of July and she wanted to give each graduate a little something. So I came up with this idea. I still need to glue clear bags with candy to each of them (photo 1) but the end product would look something like photo 2. Hope you like them!!
- Cricut Expression
- Create a Critter cart (owl)
- Everyday Paper Dolls cart (cap)
- Big Shot Express
- SU! Top Note Die
- Paper crimper
- Recollections cardstock (Neutral pack from M's)
- The Paper Studio Grad-u-a-tion cardstock pack (from HL)
- Black cardstock from Wal-Mart
- SU! clear bags
- Glue dots
- Orange cardstock from M's