All the entries were amazing and the winner for the first giveaway has been picked using random.org. It is entry # 22- Raina. Congratulations! Please grab the WINNER button and proudly display it in your blog and send your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Now the second Cricut 360 challenge is to create a thank you (CIRCLE) card using ANY of the Cricut cartridges. You can check out the amazing thank you circle cards created by the design team members and get inspired by visiting us at Cricut 360. If you would like to participate on this challenge, you need to post your entry HERE. The giveaway for this week is a 6x6 Echo Park Splash Paper pack. Winner for the weekly prize will be pick using random.org.
As part of the Cricut 360 design team, my entry for this week's challenge is a scalloped circle easel card. There is a bunch of tutorials online on how to make one and found it very nice and easy to do. Hope you like it and don't forget to play along with us at the Cricut 360. See you there!!
- Cricut Expression
- Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
- Paper crimper
- ATG tape gun
- Sizzix Thank You embossing folder
- Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Large Nestabilities
- My Mind's Eye Lime Twist 6x6 Happy Go Lucky designer cardstock pad
- SU! Crumb Cake cardstock
- SU! Rich Razzleberry cardstock
- SU! Baja Breeze cardstock
- SU! Whisper White cardstock
- SU! Chocolate Chip cardstock
- SU! Rich Razzleberry 1/2" ribbon
- Lime green twine
- Aluminum foil for crafting
- SU! dimensionals
- paper piercing tool kit