This is my take for this week's challenge at SKdigis Challenge Blog. I made a Birthday card using the cute Zebra image designed by Sonia at SKdigis. I chose pink to be my + one color. I had so much fun coloring this image using Copic and Bic Mark-it markers. If you would like to buy the Zebra digi, you can find it here.
Hope you liked my card. To check out the rest of the SKdigis Design Team creations and/or to submit your own for a chance to win a gift certificate valid at the SKdigis Shop, please visit the SKdigis Challenge Blog.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon!
- Bic Mark-it markers (grey and black)
- Brother laser printer
- Paper cutter
- ATG (double-sided tape dispenser)
- SU! scallop paper punch
- RV34 and R20 Copic markers
- SKdigis Zebra image
- SU! Pearlized accent ink (for the Zebra's white stripes)
- SU! sentiment rubber stamp (retired)
- SU! Crystal effects (for the eyes)
- 12x12 DCWV The Black Currant paper stack
- GP white cardstock
- GP black cardstock
- SU! Melon Mambo cardstock
- Pink twine
- SU! Scallop circle die cut
- White pen
- Tuxedo Black Memento ink