My dear husband and I agreed that the hardest to put together was Rex (because of the teeth) followed by Mr. Potatohead (those shoes are a pain in the back!). The easiest was Hamm and of course the title.
We used cardstock from a multi-color cardstock pack I bought at Hobby Lobby and for the flesh-tone cuts, I used SU! Blush Blossom cardstock (retired). Tweezers, spatula and ultra-fine scissors came very handy.
Thanks for looking!!
Updated to list materials and tools used to make centerpieces.
- Cricut Expresssion Die Cutting Machine
- Toy Story Cricut cartridge
- Paper crimper
- SU! Blush Blossom cardstock (skin tone)
- Hobby Lobby 8.5" x 11" color cardstock pack
- Scotch Scrapbooker's glue with 2-way applicator (Michaels)
- Wood sticks (Walmart)
- Tin container from Michaels ($3)
- Georgia Pacific white cardstock
- ATG tape gun (double sided tape)