Monday, November 15, 2010

Toy Story Party Favors

Hello! I just finished my son's b-day party favors and wanted to share them with you. I made a total of 25 party favors. I bought the mini plastic totes at Michaels ($1 each) and then cut the Toy Story Logo using my Cricut Expression and the Cricut Toy Story Cart. Then I attached it to each plastic tote using my Crop-a-dile and black eyelets. Hope the kids (and some adults) like them!! Next thing I am working on is a banner and will post it as soon as I finish it. Thanks for looking!!

6 comments:

  1. What's not to like?!!! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did u say u bought them at micheals?? im doing my sons bday of toy story as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holiday ,i have been planning my grandson party since august n ur centerpieces has been the best yet.Do i have to buy anything besides the cricut cartdrige in order to make that toy story centerpiece..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I bye this totes online??? I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments! I bought the totes at Michaels, the brick and mortar store. You can find them in the fun foam aisle. They were $1 each. In addition to the colors I bought, they have some in different shades of pink. Then I attached the Toy Story logo (previously cut with my Cricut) to each of them using my Crop-a-dile.
    For the centerpieces I used the Cricut Expression, Cricut Toy Story Cartridge, Cricut Design Studio software, cardstock from Hobby Lobby, Georgia Pacific and Stampin Up!, tweezers, glue and ATG gun. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete