Wow, this Summer has been the hottest I can recall here in Texas!!! We have been experiencing temperatures over 100 F for 34 consecutive days and counting. Today was 108 F but with the heat index you could feel it as if it was above 110 F.
With this heat wave in mind, this week's challenge is to create a Refreshing card or layout using any of the Cricut machines and any cartridge. More details about this week's challenge and the amazing prize can be found HERE.
My take for this week's challenge at Cricut 360 was to create a layout with one of my favorite pictures taken during our 2009 vacations at La Riviera Maya in Mexico. We went to the Xcaret water park and this photo was taking while we were in one of the two subterranean rivers there. It was an amazing 10 days vacation and even though it was hot as hell, we spent most of the time in the water, and wasn't that bad. Thanks for stopping by and hope you like my layout.
- Cricut Expression
- Cricut Robotz cartridge
- Cricut Plantin SchoolBook cartridge
- ATG gun
- White Signo Gel pen
- Brother sewing machine
- SU! Baja Breeze cardstock
- SU! Crumb Cake cardstock
- SU! Whisper White cardstock
- Bazzill gray textured cardstock
- My Mind's Eye Lime Twist 6x6 Happy Go Lucky and Fly a Kite designer cardstock pads
- SU! Sweet Pea designer paper pad (retired)
- SU! 1" ribbon
- SU! large (retired) and small brads
- Lime green twine from The Twinery