Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yay, my LO made the Cricut Chirp!

I'm so excited, one of my projects was featured on the Cricut Chirp!  The Cricut Chirp is a weekly online newsletter featuring projects using any of the Cricut machines.  

Last night I checked my email and while reading the Cricut Chirp newsletter, there it was, one of my projects made the Chirp.  I just couldn't believe it, so it took me a moment to realize it was my project, ha ha ha. My featured project was the First Day of School LO I made for the Cricut 360 Challenge No. 8.  More details about this LO can be found here
I feel so happy and honored, so I wanted to share the good news with my followers.  If you want to check out the rest of the amazing projects featured this week, you can find the Cricut Chirp HERE.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments: