Last year my son's B-day party theme was Toy Story and since I hadn't had a chance to scrap all the pictures I took that day, I found this challenge to be the perfect time to start. I created this two page layout using Jessie and Woody cuts from the Cricut Toy Story cartridge.
- Cricut Expression
- Cricut Toy Story cartridge
- Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge
- Brother Sewing machine
- Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Sketch Copic Markers
- SU! So Saffron cardstock
- Blue, red, yellow, white, black, and brown cardtock from Joann's open stock
- SU! Designers Series Play Date paper pack
- SU! Blush Blossom cardstock (retired)
- SU! large brads (retired)
- SU! Hemp twine
- 12x12 kraft cardstock from Joanns
Don't forget to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the design team and I really hope you can join us this week!!