Friday, August 12, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge No. 7

Hello, this week's challenge at Cricut 360 is to create some Old West type of card or layout using any of the Cricut cartridges.  For more details about this week's challenge at Cricut 360 and to link your creations, please go HERE.  


Last year my son's B-day party theme was Toy Story and since I hadn't had a chance to scrap all the pictures I took that day, I found this challenge to be the perfect time to start. I created this two page layout using Jessie and Woody cuts from the Cricut Toy Story cartridge.





Tools:

  • Cricut Expression
  • Cricut Toy Story cartridge
  • Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge
  • Brother Sewing machine
  • Crop-a-dile
  • Cuttlebug
  • Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Sketch Copic Markers
Materials: 
  • SU! So Saffron cardstock
  • Blue, red, yellow, white, black, and brown cardtock from Joann's open stock
  • SU! Designers Series Play Date paper pack
  • SU! Blush Blossom cardstock (retired)
  • SU! large brads (retired)
  • SU! Hemp twine
  • 12x12 kraft cardstock from Joanns
Don't forget to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the design team and I really hope you can join us this week!!

4 comments:

  1. Your LO is awesome Leirad!!! You put a ton of work into this one--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW awesome job as always....I love the photo frames too they are darn cute. You always have the best projects!
    Deb Crowder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love your LO. Toy Story is my favorite. I need to get this cartridge.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... awesome layout ... all your details are 'spot on' perfect!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete